As a pool owner, you know the importance of keeping your pool clean and maintained. However, over time your pool tiles will get dirty and stained by calcium deposits, algae, dirt, oil, and other surface contaminants. This doesn’t just hurt the look of your pool or its value; it destroys tiles and grout as well.
And to restore pool tiles to their original glory? The most effective method is glass bead blasting. It’s a blasting process that uses glass beads for the blast media to eliminate stains, and grime and offer a smooth finish. This is the service Specialty Aquatic Tile Cleaners provides, our professional pool tile cleaning business. In this blog post, we’ll explain what glass bead blasting is, how it works, and why it’s better than other main blasting methods like shot, soda, or silica sandblasting.
What is Glass Bead Blasting?
Glass bead blasting is a surface preparation technique that uses tiny glass beads as an abrasive material to clean pool tiles from calcium deposits, dirt, grime, oil, and stains. The glass beads are propelled by compressed air at high speed and hit the tiles with a gentle abrasive force. This loosens and removes the unwanted substances from the tiles without scratching or damaging them.
Glass bead blasting is a type of abrasive blasting that is similar to sandblasting, but it uses glass beads instead of sand. Glass beads are smoother and softer than sand, which makes them more suitable for pool tile cleaning. Glass beads are also eco-friendly and cost-effective, as they are made from recycled glass and can be reused multiple times. Glass bead blasting can also improve the surface finish of metal surfaces, such as stainless steel and aluminum oxide, by creating a smooth and uniform surface. Glass bead blasting with steel beads can also be used for automotive parts, powder coating, steel shot, steel grit, and blast cleaning. But that’s not why we’re here.
How does glass bead blasting affect the surface being blasted?
Glass bead blasting uses tiny glass beads to clean and smooth the surface of pool tiles. As the glass beads impact the surface, they remove dirt, grime, and calcium deposits without damaging or etching the tile. The result is a clean, polished surface that looks brand new.
Why Choose Glass Bead Blasting?
Glass bead blasting has many advantages over other pool tile cleaning methods, such as pumice stones, sandpaper, or acid wash. Here are some of the main benefits of glass bead blasting:
- It is gentle and safe for the tiles. Unlike other methods that can scratch, chip, or crack the tiles, glass bead blasting is gentle and safe. It does not damage the tiles or the grout, and it preserves the original color and texture of the tiles. Glass bead blasting can also be used on any type of tile, such as ceramic, porcelain, glass, or stone.
- It is eco-friendly and cost-effective. Glass bead blasting does not require any harsh chemicals or water, which makes it eco-friendly and reduces the environmental impact of pool tile cleaning. It also saves water and energy, as it does not need to fill or drain the pool. Glass bead blasting is also cost-effective, as it uses recycled glass beads that can be reused and does not generate any waste.
- It is fast and efficient. Glass bead blasting can clean large areas of tiles in a short time, as it uses compressed air and high-speed glass beads. It can also reach hard-to-clean areas, such as corners, edges, and curves. Glass bead blasting achieves a uniform and shiny result, as it removes all the dirt and stains from the tiles and leaves them sparkling and smooth.
How to Hire a Glass Bead Blasting Service
If you are interested in hiring a glass bead blasting service for your pool, you can contact [calciumkiller.com] and request a free quote and consultation. We are a professional pool tile cleaning company in with years of experience and expertise in glass bead blasting. Here is what you can expect from our service:
- Contact us via phone, email, or website. You can reach us by phone at 0800-123-4567, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by filling out the form on our website. We will ask you some basic information about your pool, such as the size, shape, type, and condition of the tiles, and we will give you a free estimate and answer any questions you may have.
- Schedule a convenient time for the service. We will work with you to find a suitable time for the service, depending on your availability and preference. We will also advise you on how to prepare the pool area for the service, such as draining the water below the tile line and removing any debris or furniture from the pool deck.
- Watch us perform the service. On the day of the service, our technicians will show up at your location with all the stuff they need to keep you safe. Then they’ll set up a glass bead blasting machine and get started. Feel free to watch them do their thing and see the difference it makes on your pool tiles. Depending on how big or dirty the tiles are, it usually takes a couple of hours.
Now that you have clean pool tiles: The technicians will clean everything up and dump the used glass beads. Plus inspect the tiles to make sure you’re as happy as can be. With that out of the way you can go and enjoy how clean, shiny, and pretty your pool looks. And you’ll pay what we agreed on.
Glass bead blasting is one of the best ways to clean your pool’s tiles. It’s safe, eco-friendly, and cost-effective. Not only that but it also works quickly and efficiently. Before you know it, your pool will look like new again.
If you’re interested in a professional company for this service, then Specialty Aquatic Tile Cleaners are the obvious choice. With years of experience under our belt, we know what we’re doing. And by combining that with top-tier equipment and expertise you can feel confident knowing your tile will be good as new in no time at all.
So why wait? Give us a call now!